WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Weh8FAKES - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Weh8FAKES > Topics

Subject: jam15
Replies: 10 Views: 1203

heffalum 30.08.11 - 04:24pm
Buds ya then begs for your help saying that his wife and kid died in a car accident and he needs money. Claims he's from the uk so I told him to go to an advice centre for help if he was that desperate. His wapsite pic is clearly fake. Now he's tried to rebud me the idiot! *

lucygoo 30.08.11 - 07:01pm
There have been a few like that on here. if you got inboxes asking for money, bank details etc, forward to admin, they soon get deleted. *

moobies 30.08.11 - 08:50pm
Theres one from the usa called rose that asks u 4 money so she can go to school *

heffalum 30.08.11 - 10:19pm
I never thought ppl would scam in here, they can join my hotmail junk folder with the others that want to give me 750 million us dollars lol. *

lucygoo 31.08.11 - 04:23am
Checked online list. jam15 showing in nigeria & not uk. *

heffalum 31.08.11 - 06:49am
He's changed his location then because it definitely said uk for several days over the wkend *

lucygoo 31.08.11 - 09:10am
He's delared location as uk but if u go2 find friends, online users. click on nigeria. if not showin currently online. link on last page. on bottom is link 2 show who been online past 24hrs, if not showin there last page & click who onlne i past 7 days. he will currently be showing there. he probably wants your bank details or to send a money transfer. people got wise to dead mining enginner scam so this is latest scam. if you insist on inboxes only, you can forward evidence to admin. *

heffalum 31.08.11 - 11:45am
Lol am not going through all that! His wapsite says Liverpool now. Ah well lesson learned. Just hope noone else falls for it

heffalum 31.08.11 - 11:50am
Oh, and excuse my manners, thank you for all the advice Lucygoo, something for me to remember in the future x

lucygoo 31.08.11 - 12:24pm
No probs heffalum. dont like seeing people getting stitched up. *

heffalum 31.08.11 - 03:24pm
Me too, hence the post *

* Weh8FAKES Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Weh8FAKES

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits